Make yourself a nice cup of tea, find a cosy spot and read on …
- How to make SauerkrautCabbage is a winter must-have for your garden … Now the days are rapidly growing longer and temperatures rise it’s time to swap the winter veggies for the summer ones. So the answer surges, what shall we do with all these cabbages? Sauerkraut is the answer!
- Spring garden tourSpring must be the most exciting time of the year. After a winter of dormancy all of a sudden nature starts to wake up, each day there’s a new bird singing, a new flower blooming and a new bud unfolding … I made you a little video to walk you through the garden.
- A simple bread recipeWhat’s not to love about homemade bread? I mean, it’s cheap, it’s healthy, it’s versatile, it’s comfy and makes your house smell like heaven. Here’s a simple, foolproof recipe that you can make truly your own.
- Simple ways to compostSome simple ways to compost and the reasons why you should give it a try!
- The magic of a regenerating forestWalk with me through this burned forest and see the magic as it slowly recovers and regenerates.
- Redesigning the garden in AutumnRedesigning a low-maintenance garden to become a bounty full food forest with the help of permaculture principles, a Hugelkultur and Korean Natural farming techniques.
I am Puerto Marita and I love to live simply
Well, actually, my name is Eva Marita and I’m married to a guy named Puerto. Let me tell you our story
Follow me on Instagram for more Simply Living or enter your email below …
apple cider vinegar apples apple scrap vinegar august backyard beetroots bliss bolting botulism bread canning chard cool fermenting finding your tribe forest freeze galicia Garden garden design green happiness harvest heatwave how to light manure medicinal plants natural pool no waste permaculture pesto preserving rebuilding soil recipe river serendipity shade sing soil Spain start summer tomatoes wildfire